- Frying Pan Farm Park: open daily dawn to dusk
- Kidwell Farm: open daily 9am – 5 pm
- Wagon Rides: 10am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday; and Noon – 4pm, Sunday, March through November (call to confirm)
- Country Store: 10am – 4:30pm, Monday – Saturday; and Noon – 4:30pm, Sunday
- Visitor Center: 10am – 4:30pm, Monday – Saturday; and Noon – 4:30pm, Sunday
- Indoor Riding Arena: hours vary (please call: 703-437-9101)
- Farmer’s Market: Thursday afternoons 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm (runs from May to October)
- Amenities: Bathrooms by the School House, in the Indoor Arena and at the Visitor Center. Food and drinks are available by Gordon’s Grill during special events.
The farm is closed on some major holidays (e.g., Christmas). Please feel free to call us at 703-437-9101 if you have any questions.
Fairfax County Website: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/fpp/